Houston Sustainable Food Gardeners

A forum dedicated to discussing how to easily grow organic food sustainably and inexpensively year-round in urban Houston settings, in individual and community vegetable gardens. Other food related issues are also discussed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Links  Help  

It's begining to look alot like ~'winter'......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonfly
Grape Vine
Grape Vine
dragonfly

It's begining to look alot like ~'winter'...... Empty
PostSubject: It's begining to look alot like ~'winter'......   It's begining to look alot like ~'winter'...... EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:42 pm

I love the snow....
Brings back early memories from when I was very young, making/inhabiting shrub igloos!
....on the forum, I don't really miss the cold!

Thank you webmaster for finding the script! You are a wonder!
Back to top Go down
whelan21
Mustard Seed
Mustard Seed
whelan21

PostSubject: Re: It's begining to look alot like ~'winter'......   It's begining to look alot like ~'winter'...... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:02 pm

I have had quite enough winter this year, thank you very much!! I am about frozen solid. However, I do really love snow. This is a great big "Hi" from New York.
Back to top Go down
dragonfly
Grape Vine
Grape Vine
dragonfly

PostSubject: We are already well into butterfly season here in Houston, Welcome!   It's begining to look alot like ~'winter'...... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:53 pm

Welcome to HSFG! We are all very busy here in Houston getting seeds and plants in the ground and established, before our difficult weather-the summer heat BLAST!
Back to top Go down
whelan21
Mustard Seed
Mustard Seed
whelan21

PostSubject: always winter but never Christmas...   It's begining to look alot like ~'winter'...... EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:01 pm

Alas, no seeds in the ground for us until mid-May
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's begining to look alot like ~'winter'......   It's begining to look alot like ~'winter'...... Empty

Back to top Go down

It's begining to look alot like ~'winter'......
Page 1 of 1